Cardiology - Cath Lab
Nepean Private Hospital has a state-of-the-art diagnostic and interventional angiography facility, including:
- Cardiac device implantation
- Cardiac Ultrasound (Transthoracic and Transoesphageal Echocardiography)
- Diagnostic and Interventional cardiac catheterisation
- Diagnostic and Interventional peripheral angiography
- Coming soon to the lab – Interventional Pain Management services.
The Hybrid Lab is a purpose built facility completed in late 2015 and commissioned in early 2016.
The lab opened March 2016 after the hospital received credentialing for diagnostic and interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular angiography procedures.
The addition of these new services is key to the future development of Nepean Private and enables the hospital to better meet the local community’s health care needs. These services extend to our ICU and CCU to provide exceptional patient centered care.
Our friendly, professional team will provide personalized attentive care to support you (and your loved ones) throughout your procedure. We aim to provide the best possible care in a professional, and comfortable environment.